Set Up of all areas – Sunday 3/12/17 12:15PM – 5:00PM
Accept donations – Sunday 3/12/17- Wednesday 3/15/17 9:00AM – 7:00PM
Organizing & pricing of donations – Sunday 3/12/17- Thursday 3/16/17
Community Sale – Friday 3/17/17 8:00AM – 6:00PM
Saturday 3/18/17 8:00AM – 2:00PM
Clean Up -Saturday 3/18/17 2:00PM
Monday 3/13/17- Wednesday 3/15/17 8:30AM – 8:00PM
Thursday 3/16/17 8:30AM-4:00PM
This is a project that is important to SPCC and it takes participation of every member to assure success. There will be many opportunities for participation.
2017 ATTIC SALE PREPARATION
Items that will be accepted for the attic sale are:
- Clothing and Accessories (all ages). Only new/packed undies (panties, brief) will be accepted.
- Jewelry (Please bring beginning Sunday January 15 & place in Narthex in the designated basket)
- Kitchen and glassware
- Decorative & Lamps
- Seasonal Items
- Toys, children books, games
- Books, Magazines, cookbooks, CDs, DVD
- Small furniture & outdoor items (will accept only items that can be carried by two people)
- Small electronics – no monitors or CPUs OR large or bulky TVs
These items will not be accepted
- Large furniture
- Weight bench
YOUR assistance is needed to facilitate the preparation/set up process. Please help by:
- Separating & labeling your donations by category, ie, women clothing, glassware, children clothing, toys, shoes, etc.
- Labeling linen items w size/measurements, ie, Queen comforter, king pillow cases, table cloth 60 x 80, curtains 48 x 85.
- Assure that all items are clean, functioning & in acceptable condition.
- Clothing & linens should not have significant stains, worn areas, tears, etc.
- Jewelry is the only item that will be accepted before Sunday March 12.
- All donations will be accepted only from Sunday March 12 –Wednesday March 15. Bring all items to the designated areas
- Save shopping bags and plastic bags to be used by shoppers.
Preparation for the Attic Sale offers opportunities for every member of SPCC to assist:
- Initial table setup Saturday March 11
- Room and furniture set up Sunday March 12 after church service
- Organizing, staging and pricing of donations. Monday – Thursday AM – afternoon
- Afternoon/evening hours work hours on Monday March 13 – Wednesday March 15 until 8PM so those who are not available during the day can contribute time.
- During the sale days, assist visitors, keep areas neat & organized.
- Saturday March 18 clean-up begins@ 2:00 PM