Our Annual Attic Sale is almost here!!
Friday, March 17, 2017 @ 8am-6pm and Saturday, March 18, 2017 @ 8am-2pm
We accept many kinds of donations for our the Attic Sale. Below is a list of things we will and will not accept. Also, note the time periods in which we will accept donations. Thank you so much for giving to this BIG sale!
Items that will be accepted for the attic sale are:
- Clothing and Accessories (all ages)
- Jewelry (Please bring in as soon as possible)
- Kitchen and glassware
- Decorative items
- Seasonal Items
- Toys, childrens books, games
- Books, Magazines, cookbooks, CDs, DVDs
- Small furniture & outdoor items (will accept only items that can be carried by two people)
- Small electronics – no monitors or CPUs or large bulky TVs
These items will not be accepted:
- Large furniture
- Weight benches
Below are some helpful ways to make things easier for our volunteers:
- Separating & labeling your donations by category, ie: women’s clothing, glassware, children’s clothing, toys, shoes, etc.
- Labeling linen items, ie: Queen comforter, table cloth 60 x 80, curtains 48 x 85
- Assure that items are clean, functioning & in acceptable condition.
- Clothing & linens should not have significant stains, worn areas, tears, etc.
- Jewelry is the only item that will be accepted before Sunday, April 10.
- All donations will be accepted from Sunday, April 10 –Wednesday, April 13 only.
INCENTIVE FOR DONORS
SHOP EARLY! – Thursday, March 16, 2017 from 6:00 pm-8:00 pm is the exclusive sale night for members and contributors.